Monday 9 February 2009

OH MY GOD, UFO'S ARE SIGHTED


Yup, in Greece apparently. Of all the places they chose it was Greek Airspace. Coulda been my backgarden, but no. Aren't the beautifully arranged Tulips and Hydrangeas of my garden good enough for those not of this world? Perhaps not, perhaps their tastes lie in a different type of art. Maybe they'll be spotted slap bang in the middle of the Tate Modern, or The Louvre. Who knows.

I've always been of the opinion that there IS intelligent life outside of our tiny little microcosm that we call 'Earth'. In a universe so so massive, it's pretty arrogant and naive to believe that there is NOTHING else out there that could consitute intelligence. Of course, I'm not talking about Dr Who kinda aliens with beaks instead of feet or solar panels for eyes, but small insects or space plankton that sufficiently survive in the universe's atmosphere. Wouldn't that be cool? Perhaps there's a bug that once properly trained can fix car breaks, or diffuse a nuclear bomb. I'm digressing, naturally, but you get what I'm saying dontcha?

Okay, so this UFO was sighted right. So, I bet you're wondering "WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?", well I'll tell you:

"The object then shot off at incredible speed skyward and the jets failed to indentify anything."

Oh oh oh, what a coincidence. Maybe this is a massive government conspiracy or coverup. I'd love it to be, but once again we're foiled by reconaissance UFO's who only, it appears, want to float around the Med and get a suntan. But before we could properly find out. IT GOES AWAY.

Maybe they floated over London and saw the Spurs Arsenal game and got so so bloody bored they sped home not ever wanting to come back. Come back though guys, Spurs are better than that. I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment