Monday 9 February 2009

The Big Bong Theory


So, IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN. Richard and Judy's sprog Chloe has been choking on a fat bong at a party - and she's been photographed! Ironically after the glowing parents said that their children were so anti-Drugs. Evidently not. Perhaps if you spent time picking them up from school rather than presenting a shockingly tedious and mind-numbingly frustrating TV show at 5 O'Clock they wouldn't have become dependent on HARD DRUGS. I gest of course, but it raises a serious point...I wonder how many people in the public eye don't get caught smoking Cannabis or even worse; CRACK.

Maybe photos will arise of Leo Blair snorting coke off his pram handles, or perhaps Mihir Bose lying in a street corner with a tourniqet wrapped round his arm. I don't know, the world's going insane. Perhaps everyone who's famous does drugs? I mean, it makes sense right? Macaulay Culkin and Drew Barrymore were narcotic connoisseurs by the age of 14, so maybe anything is possible?

Poor old Chloe isn't even famous. That's the thing. Her fucking parents barely make the E list and there she is splattered over the News of the World for doing something that kids do when they're young. Incidentally, how much do you reckon this story is worth? £10 or £20? I might hang about parties that are held by the offspring of famous people on the offchance that I catch one of them lighting up a joint, or heating up a rock. How entrepreneurial of me?

I remember being in the company of two Premiership footballers once, and they asked me if I had any Cannabis and that they wished that I smoked so that they could have some. Would the News of the World be interested in that? I don't have photos though, and I also don't want to wreck someone's career just for a quick buck. If you're interested though, contact me and I'll divulge - although you have to trade an equally as exciting hot off the press story.

No comments:

Post a Comment